Permanent Inter-Bond Transfer



Requirement documents / paper for “Permanent Inter-Bond Transfer” at Customs:

1. Contact between both companies by TK.300 Non-Judicial Stamp.
2. Import Documents from raw-materials providing company (BBLC, Invoice, Bill of lading, AWBL, Truck Challan, Bill of entry, U.D copy.
3. NOC from lien bank.
4. Taking raw-materials company’s LC/Sales Contact, BBLC, Proforma Invoice, U.D copy.
5. Sample of Raw-materials.
6. Recommendation letter from related association.
7. Risk-Bond by absorbing company.

Ref: Bangladesh – Customs Bond Commissionerate, Permanent order no.-01/2009, dated: 13.10.2009

2 comments:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com. 

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive